– A crypto strategist and trader who has long predicted a massive Bitcoin crash below $30,000 is revealing how low he believes BTC will go.
– The pseudonymous crypto analyst Capo tells his 289,400 Twitter followers that Bitcoins free fall is not over yet.
– Capo cites large whale transfers of BTC to crypto exchanges as the main force driving the current crash, and warns a significant amount of Ethereum has also been sent to the crypto exchange FTX.
– As for his target low for Bitcoin, Capo says he believes BTC will land somewhere between $21,000 and $23,000.
– The analyst reminds traders of how Bitcoin fell off a cliff late in 2018 after it ceded the $6,000 level and that he expects a similar fate for BTC moving forward.
– Capo wraps up his discussion by highlighting the move-to-earn protocol STEPN (GMT) as one altcoin hes eyeing to purchase, but only if it keeps dropping in price.