– XRP price increased by 20% in the last 24 hours
– The price reached $0.463 on May 13
– The relative strength index (RSI) on XRP charts reached oversold levels below the 30 mark, a signal that the recent selling might soon exhaust itself, and investors might begin to look for entry-point opportunities on the buy side.
– The Ripple defendants’ response to the SEC’s brief asserting that the Hinman documents are protected by attorney-client privilege is due today, Friday, the 13th.
– The SEC continues to claim that the documents were protected by attorney-client privilege, stating “that the last year of briefings, oral argument, the Courts decisions, and their motion for reconsideration, were all an academic exercise because it turns out that the documents (every single one of them) are privileged attorney-client communications.”
– Ripple defendants suggest a willingness to proceed to summary judgment without a definitive ruling on the issue.