– Bitcoin (BTC/USD) looked for fresh technical sentiment early in the Asian session as the pair continued to orbit the psychologically-important 30000 figure after trading as low as the 25338.53 area, its weakest print since the last few trading sessions of 2020.
– Buying pressure pushed BTC/USD to the 30990 area before momentum stalled, just below the 76.4% retracement of the appreciating range from 21913.84 to 61788.45.
– Stops were elected below many downside price objectives during the ongoing descent, including the 30435, 29645, 28927, and 28426 areas, downside price objectives related to selling pressure that intensified around the 47469, 47200, and 48240 areas.
– Buying pressure finally emerged above the 24365.11 area to add some two-way risk, a downside price objective related to selling pressure that emerged around the 48240 area.
– If BTC/USD continues to depreciate, traders are eyeing additional downside price objectives around the 25142, 24365, and 21074 areas.
– Significant selling pressure hastened around the 31717, 31364, and 31289 areas, upside technical price objectives and retracement levels related to historical buying pressure around the 3858 area.
– Traders are observing that the 50-bar MA (4-hourly) is bearishly indicating below the 100-bar MA (4-hourly) and below the 200-bar MA (4-hourly). Also, the 50-bar MA (hourly) is bearishly indicating below the 100-bar MA (hourly) and below the 200-bar MA (hourly).
– Price activity is nearest the 50-bar MA (4-hourly) at 32391.18 and the 50-bar MA (Hourly) at 29245.14.