– The official Twitter account of meme cryptocurrency Shiba Inu has reached 3.3 million followers, setting a new milestone.
– Shiba Inu has recorded growth in recent months, adding close to 600,000 followers since February.
– Since the start of May, Shiba Inu has gained thousands of new holders.
– The total number of SHIB holders has risen to 1,169,694, according to data shared by Shibainuart.
– By the end of April, the total stood at roughly 1,139,997.
– An increase in the number of holders might indicate long-term interest in an asset.
– Meanwhile, the top crypto exchange in the Middle East, Rain, has chosen to finally launch Shiba Inu trading after months of teasing its listing.
– StealthEX, a noncustodial trading platform, has also announced that it now supports DOGE Killer (LEASH). This allows users to swap LEASH for any of the platform’s more than 400 crypto assets.
– Coinbase, Binance, Kucoin, Huobi, Voyager, Crypto.com and Kraken are among the numerous crypto exchanges that have already listed SHIB.