– Coinbase is a popular option with a user-friendly website and app, low trading minimums, and free crypto for taking educational quizzes.
– Crypto.com offers relatively low trading fees, a wide range of assets, and free wire transfers and ACHs.
– Gemini has a robust platform for beginners and advanced traders, hardware keys for security, and digital-asset insurance for its hot wallet.
– Uphold is user-friendly, offers a variety of asset classes, and has AutoPilot for recurring limit orders.
– eToro has CopyTrader for copying more experienced traders, a virtual account for practice, and advanced charts and the AlgoX API Trading Program.
– SoFi has a user-friendly app and $100 in bitcoin at signup, but only 30 coins are available and fees can be high.
– Kraken is one of the oldest options with a user-friendly mobile and online experience, advanced features, and a sign-up bonus for Kraken Pro.
– Webull is a solid trading platform for equities and crypto with tutorials for beginners, real-time data, and customizable charts.