– Crypto exchanges in India are diversifying their product portfolios to minimise risks.
– They are expanding their offerings to include Indian mutual funds and equity products tied to US-listed stocks.
– The move to diversify might be an uphill task due to compliances and licences.
– Crypto exchanges are still waiting for regulatory clarity on crypto assets.
– Some crypto exchanges have decided to venture into markets such as the United States and the United Arab Emirates.
– Chennai-based Giottus Cryptocurrency Exchange is banking on peer-to-peer transactions to drive its business until the UPI issue is sorted out.