– Solana (SOL) has announced their upcoming project, the Saga android phone, and built-in Web3 dApp development program Solana Mobile Stack (SMS).
– The Saga phone has been designed with Web3 in mind, being a secure gateway to users crypto wallets and assets that fits right in their pocket.
– The Solana Mobile Stack (SMS) is Solana’s (SOL) open-source dApp software development kit designed to streamline the process of dApp creation.
– The SMS program will allow developers to create dApps that are hosted on the Solana (SOL) blockchain.
– Xchange Monster (MXCH) is a crypto gaming host and exchange platform that has created a unifying token and multi-chain wallet that can be used to engage with the wider crypto exchange market.
– The Monster Wallet app allows users to interact with the wider crypto ecosystem straight from their mobile device, being able to trade, convert, and transfer not only native MXCH tokens but any token available on the crypto market.