– Logarithmic Finance (LOG) is a secure, non-custodial, cross-chain project that enables investors and end-users to generate revenue on any blockchain network of their preference.
– The Logarithmic finance team aims to provide liquidity pooling options to the projects innovators that are in need of funds and are seeking initial entry into the cryptocurrency market across open blockchain networks.
– The team intends to furnish both Project Innovators and Liquidity Providers with advanced functionality so that they can enjoy the true benefits of decentralised finance (DeFi) innovations in a stable, scalable, and cost-effective ecosystem.
– The LOG token is the official utility and governance ERC-20 token of the Logarithmic Finance protocol.
– The token is currently built on the Ethereum blockchain network, however, the Logarithmic Finance team aims to include adding support to other blockchain networks such as Binance Smart Chain, Avalanche, Polygon, Solana, and Tezos.
– The token is currently in its presale phase with only 1.2 billion out of its maximum supply of 4 billion tokens being offered up for sale.
– Initially created as a utility token for discounted trading on the cryptocurrency market in July 2017, the Binance Coin (BNB) is the native cryptocurrency issued by the Binance Exchange.
– The Binance Coin (BNB) was originally an ERC-20 standard token built on the Ethereum blockchain but it has since become the native token of the Binance Smart Chain.
– The Binance Coin (BNB) is deflationary with a maximum supply of 200 million BNB coins, of which only about 168 million are in circulation.
– The coin is used for paying for both online and offline services and to book travel lodging and accommodation. The coin is also used to invest in certain initial coin offerings (ICOs) that are listed through Binances Launchpad program.
– Launched by Jaynti Kanani, Sandeep Nailwal and, Anurag Arjun in October 2017, Polygon (MATIC) was formerly known as Matic Network and is the first easy-to-use, well-structured platform for building and connecting Ethereum-compatible blockchain networks on the cryptocurrency market.
– Polygon (MATIC) constructively modifies Ethereum into a full-fledged multi-chain system, also known as the Internet of Blockchains.
– The platform also enables the creation of decentralised applications (dApps) available anywhere in the world on a single foundational blockchain.
– The native token of the Polygon platform is MATIC. The token is an ERC-20 standard token running on the Ethereum blockchain network.
– The tokens are utilised for payment services on Polygon and as a payment currency between end