– GameStop has launched an NFT marketplace, despite the current market conditions.
– The marketplace is based on Ethereum Layer 2, and allows users to “truly own their digital assets”.
– The marketplace has more than 53,000 NFTs listed for sale, and more than 200 collections to browse through.
– Creators must apply and be approved by GameStop to showcase their work in the marketplace.
– GameStop is also looking to expand the functionality of the marketplace, and add support for Web3 gaming and other Ethereum environments.