– Three executives of JPMorgan, Eric Wragge, Samir Shah, and Puja Samuel, left the financial giant last week for jobs in the crypto industry.
– Puja Samuel left JPMorgan for Digital Currency Group, where she will head the Corporate Development division.
– Samir Shah left JPMorgan after 12 years to become the chief operating officer at Pantera Capital.
– Eric Wragge, a former managing director at JPMorgan, joined Algorand Foundation. He will head the global initiatives and strategic partnerships and chair the investment committee at the Foundation.
– While three executives leaving a traditional financial institution within a week is new, this is not the first time top executives quit traditional companies for Web3 projects.