– Mastercard and Fasset have made their partnership official.
– The partnership aims to develop digital solutions to enhance crypto adoption in Indonesia.
– The partnership also aims to increase financial inclusion among Indonesians.
– Mastercard wants to provide all the support that Fasset needs to improve financial inclusion in the south Asian nation.
– The collaboration will provide residents with greater access to digital technologies.
– Fasset is an Ethereum-built blockchain that enables crypto swaps.
– Last month, the firm also obtained three operating licenses from Malaysias financial regulator to extend its services to Malaysians.
– Last month, Mastercard diversified its services into the nonfungible token (NFT) sector.
– Two months ago, Mastercard CEO, Michael Miebach made a controversial statement while speaking at a forum for central bank digital currencies.