* The leading cryptocurrency by market value, Bitcoin, is up 5% on the day to $20,600.
* Ether, the second-largest cryptocurrency, gained 10% to roughly $1,200.
* MATIC, the native token to Polygon, an Ethereum scaling tool, is todays top performer, trading at 69 cents, up 20% over the last day.
* According to Disney, the focus of this year’s Disney Accelerator class is on building the future of immersive experiences, utilizing technologies such as augmented reality (AR), non-fungible tokens (NFTs), and artificial intelligence (AI) characters.
* Yesterdays U.S. consumer price index release showed a new four-decade high of 9.1%, causing bitcoins price to slide minutes after.
* This recent CPI data suggests the Federal Reserve may intensify federal funds rate hikes as it concentrates on fighting inflation.
* The global cryptocurrency market capitalization is $924 billion, a 5% increase over the last day, according to CoinMarketCap.