– The Blockchain Vibes event had several articulate speakers who had some resourceful tips to give on blockchain.
– Mr. Prince-David Omaghomi, a real estate expert, pointed out the versatility of blockchain technology, especially in the real estate sector.
– Omaghomi acknowledged that finding the connection between blockchain and real estate inspired the firms creation.
– LandCheck is dedicated to fulfilling Nigerias real estate needs, such as enabling co-ownership of properties, among other benefits.
– According to Omaghomi, Nigeria has $900 billion worth of dead capital in its real estate sector, attributing it to the countrys flawed housing and land provisions.