– FTX CEO Sam Bankman-Fried highlights three major use cases for digital assets: instant payments, critical structure for markets, and interconnectivity between social media platforms.
– Bankman-Fried first demonstrates how easy and cheap it is to make instant payments using digital assets by creating two different accounts and initiating a transfer between them.
– According to Bankman-Fried, traditional methods of transferring money are costly and can take days to process.
– The CEO also says the speed and ease of token transfers can be applied to the stock market, creating a less risky structure for the industry.
– Bankman-Fried notes how crypto assets can create interconnectivity between social media platforms.
– The FTX head concludes his thread on cryptos use cases by highlighting that three mentioned above are just the tip of the iceberg.