– Coinbase is a centralized cryptocurrency platform that offers an exchange, interest-earning products, derivatives, credit cards, lending services, and an NFT marketplace.
– Coinbase makes most of its revenue from cryptocurrency transactions made on behalf of its users.
– The bull case for Coinbase is based on the continued adoption of blockchain technology and cryptocurrency, Coinbase’s focus on new product development, and its efforts to improve business customer experience.
– The bear case for Coinbase is based on poor macroeconomic conditions, crypto losing key support levels, and potential difficulties Coinbase may face in attracting top talent.
– Some analysts believe Coinbase stock will continue to fall in the year ahead, while others believe it has the potential to bounce back.