– COTI (COTI) crypto is a blockchain protocol that focusses on payment solutions and caters to merchants, governments, payment DApps, and stablecoin issuers.
– COTI is a Layer-1 blockchain platform that operates on the Proof-of-Trust (PoT) consensus in order to validate the transaction.
– COTI’s MultiDAG 2.0 hard fork is expected to take place on 2 August, which will see COTI launching a new DAG token CMD (COTI MultiDAG).
– The CMD protocol is expected to allow the enterprise tokens to be generated and minted on COTIs Trustchain.
– COTI’s Trustchain is expected to allow features, such as high throughput, lower costs, and seamless payment applications.