– The Strike (STRK) crypto is gaining attention from investors, as evidenced by the surge in its price.
– The Strike (STRK) crypto is a decentralized finance lending protocol that allows users to earn interest on their cryptos by depositing them into any of the different markets the platform supports.
– The users receive sTokens while depositing cryptos to a Strike market. These sTokens represent the stake of the individual users in the pool.
– The borrowers can receive a secured loan from any Strike pools through depositing collateral. The maximum loan-to-value or LTV ratio depends on the collateral asset.
– The Strike token is available for trading on several exchanges like OKX, KuCoin, Upbit, etc.
– The STRK token was priced at US$20.20 at 11:18 am ET on July 20, up 2.31%, while its volume for the last 24 hours rose 24.11% to US$13.56 million.
– It has a market cap of US$65.88 million, and its fully-diluted market cap is over US$132.07 million.