– Fantom has attracted users with its super-fast blockchain, low transaction fees, and exciting opportunities related to decentralized finance (DeFi).
– However, the much-anticipated Fantom gains never materialized in the first half of 2022.
– Now, it looks like the big breakout moment might finally be coming.
– Even during the crypto downturn, Fantom has retained its value, and its overall market cap is just south of $1 billion right now.
– Once it hits $1 billion, it will edge into Top 50 crypto territory and reappear on investor radar screens.
– Best of all, many interesting DeFi projects continue to be built on the Fantom blockchain.
– So is it finally time to invest in the phantom of the crypto market?