* Shiba Inu’s potential is still high as asset does not have any issues with holding against selling pressure on market
* The trading volume of Shiba Inu has dropped extremely low once again as the interest in the token dropped back to the pre-pump level.
* Considering the lack of movement and a swift reversal, investors are no longer interested in risk exposure.
* With the trading volume on SHIB dropping down, the liquidity of the asset should also be at an extremely low level.
* The only positive factor that speaks in favor of the token is the lack of selling pressure, which means that Shiba Inu will be able to move up despite the most recent correction, considering the asset remains in the ascending range.
* As covered in our most recent article, BTC remains under pressure, considering the variety of negative factors around it: decreasing liquidity, dominance of Ethereum derivative products and risk signals entering high-risk zone, pushing even more investors away from digital gold.
* Analysts expect this kind of market conditions to float around until the end of this year and potentially the beginning of 2023.
* Despite the correction on the market, there are few assets that over perform most digital assets, including Bitcoin and Ethereum. Today’s leader is Chiliz, with more than a 20% price increase in the last 24 hours.