– JPMorgan has rolled out access to four funds from Grayscale Investments and one from Osprey Funds.
– Santander is planning to start offering crypto-related services to customers in Brazil.
– Blackrock has partnered with Coinbase to enable institutional clients to use Aladdin to manage their portfolios and conduct risk analysis on investment decisions.
– Schwab has launched a crypto Thematic ETF.
– Chipotle has unveiled a new interactive game called “Buy The Dip” which allows players to win USD 200,000 worth of free crypto.
– Checkout.com is exploring a new crypto payout tool that would allow workers to receive their salaries in crypto.
– The Fairfax County Police Officers Retirement System is looking to invest in crypto lending markets.
– The Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan Board has invested in the major crypto exchange FTX.
– Commerzbank has applied for a “crypto custody license” from the country’s financial regulator, BaFin.
– Fidelity is allowing individual 401(k) pension plan clients to invest in bitcoin.