– Big Eyes Coin is a blockchain-based platform that enables its users to switch to Decentralised Finance (DeFi) solutions for income generation.
– It also has a native token, BIG, that can be used for staking, liquidity pool provisioning and earning rewards, and other similar transactional purposes.
– The total supply of the BIG Token is 200,000,000,000 units and interested buyers will be able to purchase it on presale.
– There will be no taxes levied on the purchase or sale of these tokens.
– The remaining 10% is divided equally between the marketing wallet and 5% for charitable purposes.
– The platform, however, does levy a 10% tax on NFT trading.
– Of the tax proceeds, 4% will be distributed among original sellers, 5% among BIG Token holders and the remaining 1% will be dedicated to charitable causes.
– The Big Eyes team is led by TopCat or PawZilla who has an unmatched ambition and the technical side of the platform is handled by TechCat or CatNipper.
– All issues related to the Big Token are looked after by HypeCat or Hypurrr.
– Meanwhile, CatSuits and TenPaws look after the daily operations and LawCat or CatsEyes ensures that the platform doesnt run into any legal trouble.
– Big Eyes Coin will be dedicating a certain portion of its finances and token supply to marketing activities.
– These activities will include partnerships with social media influencers to ramp up the platforms reach.
– Under its efforts to liberalise access to DeFi, Big Eyes will make learning about the protocols easier and simpler with its features like Big Eyes Swap.
– Ethereum is a blockchain-based technology that powers Ether cryptocurrency and serves as a launchpad for scalable and secure dApps.
– Recently, Ether has been the talk of the town after it clocked around a 100% increase in its value, after bottoming out in June, and is currently outperforming even Bitcoin.
– The rally in its prices is led by the anticipation over the Ethereum networks long-awaited software upgrade being referred to as the Merge.
– The Merge is an upcoming software upgrade on the Ethereum blockchain system wherein the Ethereum Mainnet will be merged into a proof-of-stake protocol.
– Hedera is a smart contracts platform that helps developers build and deploy enterprise-grade solutions on public blockchain systems.
– In a recent development, Lumos Labs announced that it would be launching a Web 3.0 accelerator for Hedera-based solutions.