– Jason Fernandes never set out to be an investor, and he just stumbled into it.
– The unlikely 38-year-old investor has built up quite the record, with strategic investments and advising relationships with 18 crypto companies, many of which have had successful launches and are today multimillion-dollar projects.
– Fernandes has spent years evaluating investments in the Defi, NFT and metaverse industry, and has built up quite a formidable portfolio of international companies he advises or has invested in himself.
– Fernandes first began speaking regularly about cryptocurrency markets in 2019 as a frequent guest and crypto-analyst on Malta’s 24-hour blockchain channel BloxLive.TV.
– Cryptocurrency investing became his core focus in 2021, with his appointment as CBO of NFT Tech (NEO: NFT | Frankfurt: 8LO | OTC Pink: NFTFF), a publicly traded portfolio company with significant cryptocurrency assets.
– Most recently, he’s been in the news for his latest project AdLunam, the industry’s first NFT (non-fungible token) integrated crypto-launchpad.
– Fernandes is considered one of the foremost experts in the world on the subject of “tokenomics”, sometimes referred to by other industry veterans as the “Michael Jordan of Tokenomics”.
– Asked about his future plans, Fernandes is keen to talk about Socialioi.com, a company he recently acquired a 100% stake in from West Bengal-based Binjara IT.