– Hodlnaut has been placed under interim judicial management by the Singapore High Court.
– Judicial management allows a financially distressed company to be restructured under court supervision.
– The Singapore-based crypto firm has appointed Ee Meng Yen Angela and Aaron Loh Cheng Lee of EY Corporate Advisors as interim judicial managers.
– Hodlnaut has suspended withdrawals, swaps and deposits to focus on stabilizing its liquidity and preserving the company’s assets.
– The company has also laid off about 40 employees and is under investigation by the Singapore police.