– In a recent segment of CNBCs Mad Money, Jim Cramer warned investors to stay away from cryptocurrencies like Shiba Inu and Dogecoin.
– Cramer said that it was time to question the fundamentals of cryptocurrency.
– The Mad Money host said he believed in cryptocurrency until 300 of them went out of businesses.
– Cramer urged investors to stay away from coins like SHIB, DOGE, Polkadot, Avalanche, Uniswap, Cosmos and other really solid investments that are associated with the term blockchain.
– Cramer said that there is no point in any of this stuff beyond separating you from your money.