– The cryptocurrency community is expecting the price of Cardano ($ADA) to surge around 35% during the month of September, in which a major upgrade to the network is expected to go live, the Vasil hard fork.
– According to data from CoinMarketCaps price estimate feature, which saw over 13,700 users predict the cryptocurrencys price for the end of the month, the community expects ADA to, on average, trade at $0.62, up over 35% from its current price of $0.456.
– The community is less bullish toward the end of the year, expecting ADA to trade at around $0.49 when 2022 comes to a close.
– The rally expectations may be related to the Vasil hard for, which is a major upgrade that will involve four Cardano Improvement Proposals (CIPs).
– Cardano creator Charles Hoskison has said the hard fork will deliver a massive performance improvement.
– Hoskinson has recently noted developers are making progress on the hard fork, noting that September is what it looks like for the upgrade to occur, although he cautioned that the date may be changed if something is discovered or we run into a substantial slowdown somewhere.
– As reported, Cardano-powered crypto lending startup Aada Finance announced that it is launching the Aada Finance V1 lending and borrowing protocol on the Cardano mainnet on September 13, adding to the anticipation surrounding this months developments for the network.