– The crypto market has been losing value steadily this year, losing about $2 trillion in value.
– Despite this, there is still optimism around the market, with many believing that it is just going through a market cycle and that it will recover in due time.
– Block, Riot Blockchain, and PayPal are three stocks that are poised to benefit once the crypto market recovers.
– Block is enjoying a slew of price target raises over the past month, with experts believing that the company has enough resources to bring game-changing technology to crypto infrastructure.
– PayPal recently joined the crypto industry-standard group TRUST, which supports crypto service providers customer privacy and helps companies comply with the Travel Rule.
– Riot Blockchain has an intriguing business horizon: it offers digital infrastructure, mines and sells Bitcoin, and has operations in Denver, Colorado, that deals in electrical switchgear engineering and fabrication.