– The crypto markets have been struggling over the past few days, with Ethereum and Bitcoin both dipping sharply.
– However, there have been some signs of recovery over the past 24 hours, with Ethereum and Bitcoin both rising by around 4.5%.
– Other large-cap blockchain tokens have failed to regain as much ground, with Polkadot and Polygon especially struggling.
– The crypto markets as a whole currently stand at US$935bn; Investors will be hoping for a return above US$1tn by the end of the week.
– Among todays top performers are Bored Ape Yacht Clubs APE token, which added double digits to its now-US$1.8bn market cap, and the US$1.5bn fan-engagement token Chiliz, which went up around 9%.