– 2022 has been a roller coaster year for the cryptocurrency market, with a sharp decline in prices at the beginning of the year causing a liquidity crisis among investors and lenders.
– Despite the turmoil, cryptocurrency investors and blockchain enthusiasts are still hopeful, with innovative projects such as Hedera, Quant, and BudBlockz bringing a fresh approach to crypto and blockchain use cases.
– BudBlockz is a decentralized eCommerce platform and network for the cannabis industry, aiming to provide cannabis enthusiasts with a secure, transparent, decentralized marketplace where they can access their favorite cannabis products 24/7.
– Hedera is a zero-carbon proof of stake public network powered by the hash graph consensus, offering a combination of low bandwidth consumption, high throughput, super-fast transaction speeds, low fees, and finality in seconds.
– Quant is a network that seeks to use its Overledger technology to revolutionize blockchain, with Overledger being a technology that creates a link between multiple blockchains and global networks.