– Performance in Code, Deciphering Value in Generative Art will feature a prominent display of Tezos blockchain NFTs in partnership with the generative art platform fxhash, in collaboration with Serpentine Arts Technologies.
– The event will prompt attendees to experience the notion of generative art and reveal the uniqueness of NFTs through a collaborative art showcase.
– Thirteen other artists will also share the exhibition space during the event.
– The live minting experience of the art installation, in which visitors scan a QR code to begin the process of producing an original, unique artwork created autonomously by the artists, is courtesy of the partnership with fxhash.
– Once the installation finishes, the render is begun, and the work was displayed on the screen. The customer gains points right away. Visitors will see the value of an export display, which will be outlined as a percentage, grow as time passes.
– The programming will run Friday, December 2 from 3:00 pm 6:00 pm; Saturday, December 3rd from 11:30 am 5:30 pm, and includes Hybrid Worlds: Breaking Creative Boundaries, a panel discussion hosted by Serpentine Arts Technologies.
– Tezos is a blockchain that can evolve by upgrading itself. It does this through a continuous voting process among stakeholders to determine the changes that should be made and when they should be made. Because of this, Tezos is said to be self-amending.
– The Tezos protocol offers two innovations: formal verification and on-chain governance. Formal verification allows for mathematical proof of the correctness of smart contracts. On-chain governance enables the network to upgrade without hard forks and roll back malicious activity more easily.